Monday, August 3, 2009

SBA ARC Loan Program

The US government has recently announced through the 2009 Recovery Act, the ARC Loan Program. These loans are guaranteed by the http://www.sba.gov and are designed for small businesses seeking a business loan to cover existing debt obligations of qualifying small business loans for up to 6 months. More information on this program can be found on the SBA's website by clicking here.

I would be interested in hearing from small business owners on their success of obtaining ARC Loans through their SBA Lender or their failure to obtain such loans and why.

4 comments:

  1. Glorious info here. This attention-grabbing put up made me smile. Maybe for those who throw in a couple of pictures it’s going to make the whole thing more interesting. Anyway, in my language, there are usually not a lot good supply like this.
    Business Loans

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great content on how the small businesses are getting ignored in these issues, especially when looking for small business loans or financing. The success of merchant business cash advance funding can be seen in the case studies on http://www.onlinecheck.com/blog
    merchant cash advance

    ReplyDelete
  3. If you are looking for a positive lending experience I would recommend Le_Meridian Funding Service. It is surprisingly easy to receive a debt help. You will be treated with respect and professionalism Because they helped me with loan too @ 1.9% ROI. Email Contact..lfdsloans@lemeridianfds.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. My name is Mrs Nadia Albert from Russia, And i am a happy woman today through the help of a Loan lender, Mr Russ Harry. I will refer any person that is looking for loan to this Loan firm. He gave  happiness to me and my family, i was in need of a loan of $500,000.00 to start my life all over as i am a single mother with 2 kids I met this honest and GOD fearing man loan lender that help me with a loan of $500,000.00 US Dollar, at a low Rate. He is a God fearing man, if you are in need of loan and you will pay back the loan please contact him Via E-mail-Elegantloanfirm@hotmail.com /Whatsapp number+393511617486

    ReplyDelete